20060702

: (

I feel sad and miserable. I cried a whole hour just now. I've made you cry too, and I'm so sorry. But all I can say to you is that, why would I destroy something that we have built for so long. Thank you for reminding me that this is a test that God had put us through, and I really hope that this incident will hopefully let us understand the importance of each other. And ending this friendship or taking away your happiness is the very last thing that I would ever do. Sigh.. I'm just another miserable fuck. :( I want us to prove to God that we will make it no matter whatever the outcomes are going to be and I really can't afford to lose you. It will be my biggest regret if I ever let this go... I'm so sorry that this is actually happening. But I know this wouldn't bring us down...
Thanks Kelly, Sijin and your wonderful class 5 Joy for the BBQ. Thanks for the fun and laughter, you people made my day. I might update it sooner or later. I'm really feeling damn miserable and I'm just taking some time off to reflect. God, I'm tearing again.... :'(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home